Focus...Focus Araya!

Focus...Focus Araya!  Ugh, this blog has been everywhere from some of my favorite shops to DIY's to Seasonal trends to business musings, even an occasional family trip and.  Maybe that is why it has been so hard to start blogging on a regular basis again, I haven't had a clear vision of the purpose of this blog...until now.
As to not waste anyone's time (I hate wasting time) and double up on information that you can find about me and the shops elsewhere, my blog will start to feature a look into my personal life, my house, family and maybe even some of the people who inspire me.

Here is a breakdown as to where else you can find me and what you can expect:

Facebook: The best place to find Wind & Willow Home in the media, new products and other art/design related finds.  Posts Daily
Twitter:  Also a great way to find Wind & Willow Home in the media, we could even chat a little :) Posts on a Daily Basis.
Pinterest:  Take a look at my style, personal and otherwise.  I also have a Shop {Wind & Willow Home} board where I highlight new products in the shop and Sales.
Instagram: @WindWillowHome, look into my design process, weekend style and a few photos of the Fam.

 I will also be learning as much as I can about blogging and bringing the best content to all of you as I join Altitude Summit for blogging inspiration and business advice, you can check out the new Alt blog too.  I think this post on How To Grow Your Blog is a great place to start.

You definitely won't find this pic. anywhere else, he he :)






No comments:

Post a Comment