Indie, Let's Do This

Hi friends!  I have finally launched my Indiegogo crowdfunding project to help raise funds to bring this softgoods line to life.  I have been working on this for some time and am thrilled (and a bit nervous) to have it ready for your lovely eyes to see.  
While it has been a lot of work, I have loved every minute of the process.  Starting with picking the perfect materials to learning a new creative process in such a beautiful medium.   I have created prototypes in a vibrant neon, on white 100% linen colorway and a warm, Summer sky colorway on natural, unbleached 100% linen.  I hope you enjoy the results, so much so that you would like to help the line succeeded by supporting and donating to project so I can bring this line to life.  
 More details HERE




I have created some beautiful, exclusive items as perks which you can receive with the associated donations.  These perks are geared toward giving, whether it be for Mother's Day, Wedding Gifts or a great piece for a Graduate.  It's an excellent way for you to score fantastic products in addition to helping a small business grow. It's giving at it's best.


 


 

 

 

 These limited quantity items can only be received with your donation so hop on over and claim yours now!

You can view the entire Indiegogo project HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment